Leadership & Anti-Bullying Conference
2ND STAND UP LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2018
The 2018 STAND UP CONFERENCE was a huge success. Thank you to all the HDSB, HDCSB, PEEL and YORK schools who attended. We had 1400 students at the conference. The timing for our lunch break was perfect and we ended on time. We even had time for a Meet and Greet after the show.
The feedback from students and teachers was all positive. We were all impressed by how polite and respectful the students were. It as an incredible day.
If you are interested in attending next year please email your school’s name to be put on the attending list.
Special Thank You to Intrigue Media for your support. An incredible company that reflects integrity and community leadership. Creator of the Kids 4 Kids website.
2018 PERFORMERS INCLUDED:
Nathan McLeod: innovativearts.ca
Scott Graham – Scott Graham
Crash Rhythm featuring Hilary Whiskin: crashrhythm.ca
The Penske File – thepenskefileband.bandcamp.com
Mark Correia – markcorreia.ca
Scott Hammell – scotthammell.com
Anthony McLean – anthonymclean.org
Susie McLean – susiemclean.com
Alexi Couto – Alexi Couto
Raoul Juneja – Raoul Juneja
Shane Kippel – Shane Kippel
Vince Luciani – Legacy Coaching
Matthew Makkar – High School student
ANTHONY McLEAN – Presenter
The 3rd Annual STAND UP REVOLUTION LEADERSHIP/ANTI BULLYING CONFERENCE 2019
- Location: THE MEETING HOUSE, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario
- Date: TBA
- Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm – Please arrive around 9:30 am
- Cost: $7.50 per seat.
- Topic: Leadership & Bullying
- Registration Email the Kids 4 Kids office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your 1) school name 2) school board 3) contact name and phone number 4) and number of seats you need. We will send you an invoice closer to the start date.
- There will be time the for your students eat their lunch. Students must bring their lunch.
- If any of your students require special seating please email me at email@example.com so I can provide appropriate setting for your student. This request must be made when registering.
- Please provide proper supervision for your students.
- There is absolutely no food allowed in the auditorium.
- Students are to stay in the auditorium during the presentations.
- There will be a lunch area provided for each school.
- Please encourage your students to display appropriate audience behaviour.
THE PROGRAM – 2019
Meet the Performers – The students will be able to meet the performers after the show in the foyer. There will be time for autographs and to purchase merchandise.
Make checks out to:
The Kids 4 Kids Leadership Program,
8 Blythwood Heights
Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L7