Leadership & Anti-Bullying Conference
Our 1st Stand Up Revolution Leadership Conference was extremely successful. We had over 1600 students present from 22 different schools. The rock group, the Spoons started the conference followed by Blake Fly, Tony Bartoli, Anastasia A., Michael McCreary, Spider Jones, Dr. Roberge, Aunt Candie, Scott Hammell and Molly Burke. A big thank you to our MC’s Nathan McLeod and Shaq Lewis for doing an amazing job.
NOVEMBER 10th 2016 FUNDRAISER
We raised $3600 at this event. Thank you to all the companies that donated items. Special thanks to Intrigue Media for their leadership and support.
2ND STAND UP LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
We are in the process of developing the 2nd Annual Stand Up Revolution Conference, scheduled for November 6th 2018. We have booked incredible speakers that will inspire leadership and teach students anti-bullying strategies. If you are interested in attending please register for school below ASAP. We had a full house at our last conference and that was without the HDSB, as they were on strike. This year, seats will be at a premium.
2018 PERFORMERS INCLUDE:
The Penske File, Mark Correia and Scott Hammell, Molly Burke, Anthony and Susie McLean, Alexi Couto, Raoul Juneja, Shane Kippel, Duane Gibson, Crash Rhythm, Vince Luciani and more….Nathan McLeod of Innovative Arts will be hosting.
The 2nd Annual STAND UP REVOLUTION LEADERSHIP/ANTI BULLYING CONFERENCE 2018
- Location: THE MEETING HOUSE, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario
- Date: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
- Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Cost: $5.00. We will not turn schools down who can not afford the entrance price. If you cannot afford the $5.00 per student please make a donation.
- Topic: Leadership & Bullying
- Registration is open now. Registration is easy. Email the Kids 4 Kids office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your 1) school name 2) school board 3) contact name and phone number 4) and number of seats you need. We will send you an invoice closer to the start date.
- There will be time the for your students eat their lunch. Students must bring their lunch.
- Schools must book Charter buses. This will eliminate the issue of needing to leave early, in case the conference goes a few minutes longer.
- If any of your students require special seating please email me at email@example.com so I can provide appropriate setting for your student. This request must be made when registering.
Make checks out to:
The Kids 4 Kids Leadership Program,
8 Blythwood Heights
Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L7