Leadership & Anti-Bullying Conference
We have offered two Stand Up Revolution Conferences that have served over 3000 students. The conferences were held at the Meeting House in Oakville and have been at capacity each time. The conferences are designed to inspire leadership in youth and teach the usable anti-bullying strategies.
3rd STAND UP LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
We are planning to offer a third Stand Up Revolution Conference. When the COVID-19 adventure is over, we will get back to planning our third conference. Leadership development is important. Leadership builds character, character builds confidence and confidence builds courage.
Nathan McLeod: innovativearts.ca
Scott Graham – Scott Graham
Crash Rhythm featuring Hilary Whiskin: crashrhythm.ca
The Spoons: https://www.spoonsmusic.com
The Penske File – thepenskefileband.bandcamp.com
Mark Correia – markcorreia.ca
Scott Hammell – scotthammell.com
Anthony McLean – anthonymclean.org
Susie McLean – susiemclean.com
Alexi Couto – Alexi Couto
Raoul Juneja – Raoul Juneja
Shane Kippel – Shane Kippel
Vince Luciani – Legacy Coaching
Matthew Makkar – High School student
ANTHONY McLEAN – Presenter
Featuring song by Scott Graham
The 3rd Annual STAND UP REVOLUTION LEADERSHIP/ANTI BULLYING CONFERENCE 2019
- Location: THE MEETING HOUSE, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario
- Date: TBA
- Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm – Please arrive around 9:30 am
- Cost: $10.00 per seat.
- Topic: Leadership & Bullying
- Registration Email the Kids 4 Kids office at email@example.com and let us know your 1) school name 2) school board 3) contact name and phone number 4) and number of seats you need. We will send you an invoice closer to the start date.
- There will be time the for your students eat their lunch. Students must bring their lunch.
- If any of your students require special seating please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can provide appropriate setting for your student. This request must be made when registering.
- Please provide proper supervision for your students.
- There is absolutely no food allowed in the auditorium.
- Students are to stay in the auditorium during the presentations.
- There will be a lunch area provided for each school.
- Please encourage your students to display appropriate audience behaviour.
Meet the Performers – The students will be able to meet the performers after the show in the foyer. There will be time for autographs and to purchase merchandise.
Make checks out to:
The Kids 4 Kids Leadership Program,
8 Blythwood Heights
Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L7