Our Facility, Map & Directions
CAMP KAHUNA CAMP LOCATION for Day Camps & Full-Week Sleepaway Camp
5100 Appleby Line, Burlington, Ontario
We are five minutes north of Highway five on Appleby Line. We are on the west side. Look for the CAMP SIDRABENE sign. Drive slowly down the camp driveway until you get into the camp parking lot. You will see us standing there.
Camp Kahuna is located on a beautiful 65-acre property north of Burlington, Ontario. We are 45 minutes from Toronto and 30 minutes from Hamilton. The camp is a stunning property surrounded by the Niagara Escarpment, with Bronte Creek weaving its way through it.
The Kahuna Day Camp is situated on the west part of the property just over Bronte Creek. We have access to a vast playing field, Bronte Creek and the camp swimming pool. We also have a 40 by 40-foot canvas tent where we have lunch and run several camp activities and events.
CAMP KAHUNA LOCATION for Half-Week Sleepaway Camp – BLUE SPRINGS SCOUT RESERVE, ACTON, ONTARIO
Blue Springs Scout Reserve is located 60km west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. You can get to Blue Springs quickly via these five major routes:
If you are coming from:
- Take the 401 West past Mississauga and past Oakville until you get to Milton.
- Take regional Hwy #25 north from Milton for about 10 minutes until you get to side road # 25
- Turn left on side road #25.
- Follow side road #25 west for about 5 minutes until you reach 6th Line Nassagaweya.
- Turn right and drive for about 3 minutes. Blue springs main gate #14014 will be on your right-hand side
London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge
- Take the 401 East past Guelph until you reach the Guelph Line at Campbellville.
- Take Guelph Line north from Campbellville for about 10 minutes. Turn right at side road # 25.
- Take side road # 25 east for about 5 minutes until you reach 6th Line Nassagaweya.
- Turn left and go north for about 3 minutes. Blue springs main gate #14014 will be on your right-hand side
Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Region
- From the QEW/403 take the Guelph Line North.
- Continue north of the 401 on Guelph Line.
- After 10 minutes of driving north of the 401 on Guelph Line, you will reach side road #25.
- Turn right on side road # 25. Drive east for about 5 minutes until you reach 6th Line Nassagaweya.
- Turn left and go north for about 3 minutes. Blue springs main gate #14014 will be on your right-hand side.