KAHUNA SLEEP-AWAY PACKING LIST
- Beach towel and hand towel and cloth for washing
- Bathing suit
- Closed Toed shoes or extra shoes for the creek
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Neon shirt and or shorts – anything Neon for our NEON party
- Hawaiian shirt
- One set of clothes that can be shot out as they will be getting very muddy
- Bug spray
- Sun screen
- Rain coat and boots
- Water bottle – IMPORTANT
- Playing cards
- Optional: Small desk fan
- Warm top – hoodie/sweater/or jacket
- Snacks/Food items/Candy – we have campers with allergies. Food left in cabins also encourages animal visitors.
- All electronic games, players, entertainment and communication devices (i.e. iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Cell phones
- Valuables (i.e. jewelry)
- Other expensive or potentially harmful items
- Pokemon cards
Please note that the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
NO NUTS OR PEANUT PRODUCTS PLEASE, due to the possibility of allergic reaction in others.
Please label all belongings.
DAY CAMP ITEMS TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Bug Spray
- Bathing suit & Towel
- Extra shoes or boots for the creek
- Raincoat, Rain at and Boots if it’s raining
- Close-toed shoes
- Lifejacket or waterwings for children six years or younger